The hiring industry is committed to delivering the perfect match between clients and candidates. The pressure to achieve ideal outcomes can lead to overworking, and ultimately neglecting personal well-being.
So for this episode of the Hiring Enablement Podcast, we delve into the often overlooked connection between self-care and hiring success with the HR Director of Omni Technologies, Angela Shell.
As an advocate herself, Angela believes in the significant impact of self-care on achieving the best results. That said, she founded “The HR Happy Place,” a platform dedicated to mitigating burnout in contemporary workplaces.
Tune in as Angela sits down with host Gavin Speirs to take us into:
- How self-care positively influences candidate experience
- Strategies to enhance workload management while maintaining candidate-centric approach
- How self-care improves decision-making
- How better self-care leads to better leadership
- Striking a balance between personal well-being and an effective hiring process
- And more!