In the rapidly evolving recruitment market, the intersection of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a pivotal point of discussion.
In an era marked by technological advancements, understanding how these two shape hiring processes and relationships is important for success.
To help us delve into this topic, we’re joined by seasoned Talent Acquisition professional, Carrie Stiles.
Carrie brings a wealth of knowledge from her remarkable journey from being a loan officer to managing recruitment for esteemed government agencies.
She later excelled in corporate services, centralized recruitment for a billion-dollar manufacturer, and held a senior role in Privileged Access Management.
Tune in as Carrie discusses with host Gavin Speirs about…
- The changes in Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the hiring process over the past few years
- AI in improving efficiencies vs. EI in building relationships
- The challenges the recruiting landscape will face over the coming years with the shift to AI
- What makes up a good hiring process
- Plus, Carrie’s learnings and advice to peers in the industry