In the ever-evolving startup landscape, where competition for top talent is fierce and the need for growth is constant, attracting and retaining the right people can be a formidable challenge.
In this episode of The Hiring Enablement Podcast, Solutions Driven CEO, Gavin Speirs, sits down with Magnus Tuse Hansen, Head of People and Culture at Whistleblower Software. They delve into the critical aspects of hiring top talent in the ever-evolving landscape of startups and scale-ups. Tune in to discover the insights and expertise shared in this engaging conversation.
With his diverse career background – from founding his own sustainable fashion company during high school to serving as a headhunter in a prominent Executive Search firm focused on international tech scale-ups, Magnus has a deep understanding of the unique demands of hyper-growth environments.
Magnus sits down with Gavin as they talk about:
- The key elements that set apart a successful talent acquisition strategy in a scale-up compared to a startup.
- How the Talent Acquisition function can maintain a strong company culture showcase during the scaling process to attract the right talent.
- Balancing the need for rapid hiring with long-term vision alignment in scaling organizations.
- The importance of continuous improvement in hiring processes
- The role of data and analytics in talent acquisition for scale-ups
- And more!