In a rapidly evolving job market, where the demand for top talent is fierce, achieving alignment and collaboration is critical to avoid costly missteps, ensure the right candidates are brought on board, and ultimately drive organisational success.
In this episode of The Hiring Enablement Podcast, we’re joined by Nate Wylie, a seasoned Talent Acquisition professional who’s worked in various roles, from leading technical recruiting at Lyft to being the VP of Talent Acquisition at a health & wellness startup.
With almost 12 years in talent acquisition and a diverse background, Nate now serves as a Full-Time Consultant, known as the Career Hacker, at Infinate Talents providing strategic talent acquisition support to startups and businesses across industries.
Tune in as Nate joins host Gavin Speirs to tackle:
- The impact of hiring alignment
- How hiring alignment has changed along with the ever changing hiring landscape
- The key elements of collaborative hiring
- Overcoming hiring misalignment
- Plus, Nate’s career insights and advice to fellow professionals in the field.
- And more!